Monday, June 8, 2009

time out

While we were getting ready to check out at Publix today, Marin started to take her shoes off. I told her not to and explained that we were getting ready to leave and it was raining and she needed her shoes on. Well, she took one off and showed it to me. So I told her that she would get a time out when we got home for not listening to me. She frantically started trying to get her shoe back on- it was so funny! She almost succeeded too but she still got her time out and clearly from the last picture she's deeply remorseful. : ) Oh well, we have to start somewhere. **By the way, I don't normally make it a habit of taking pictures of her being punished but I just had to today.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She really looks upset :). Maybe she'll get the picture when she's older that time out is not the place you want to be.

Marrs Family said...

She looks sorry to me--my guess is she'll never do a naughty thing again. :)