We spent the long weekend with my family at a place on Treasure Island. It was a blast! Even though we'd had rain for the past 10 days, it didn't rain once while we were there. We had a blast, laughed a ton, and made some really fun memories together. I'll post more later because I know my sister got some great pictures too. For now though...


My Mom got Marin the cutest little cover up/poncho thing, it was adorable.


That's Marin's footprint in the sand- she walks on her toes so that's all you get. : )
4 comments:
love that towel that marin was wearing. looks like a great time! hope you are feeling well :)
How sweet :). It looks like you guys had a great time. I'm glad it didn't rain on you guys.
i love that little toe print!
you look jalyn, i hope you're feeling good too!
Thanks for helping to make it such a great weekend. Hope we can make it a family tradition!!
Love you all ~ Mom
Post a Comment