
Marin is quickly discovering that her parents are a little crazy. Every little "milestone" she accomplishes is celebrated with cheering and sometimes tears on my part. I woke Stephen up at 3:30 this morning because she had pooped and I was so excited! It's amazing how the little things become so important.
3 comments:
Hey,
It's Patricia Davis from Married Life. :)
Just wanted to drop by and say congrats on baby Marin she is absolutely beautiful. Sounds like you guys have settled in at home and enjoying every minute. Take care and we can't wait to meet her.
May God Bless Your Family Always!
Patricia
I know I see you alomost everyday, but I want both of you to know how excited I am for you. Marin is so beautiful and it is obvious that she has changed your lives forever. Thank you for sharing her with all of us. Get some sleep!
I love you both!
Jenn
i celebrate every poop i take as well...
love you both, but i love marin the most.
uncle
Post a Comment