Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Birthday! For Real!



Our daughter, Marin Lois, was born last night at 10:49pm. She was 7lbs 14 ounces and 20 inches long. Such an amazing expereince for both of us! She is such a beautiful little girl. The day started a little bit before 5am with early contractions, but we waited until 9:30 to go to the hospital after hearing back from the doctor's office. Not being quite far enough along to admit when we got there, they asked us to "walk the hospital" for two hours to see what happens. About 1pm, we checked back in and they said we were ready to be admitted. After a little pitosin, lots of contractions and a big epideral, she was born after about 20 mins of pushing! After tons of prayer for a smooth delivery day and a healthy baby, God gave us just that. Love to share more details for those who can bear them.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to both of you. She looks like a tiny little angel.
I am glad all went well. Keep the pictures coming. We can't wait to meet her in person!

Elaine

christawatson said...

Congratulations to you and Stephen!

Your little angel is just precious!

Can't wait to see more pix!

God Bless,
The Watson Family
Tim, Christa, Tre', Lexi, and Christian

Unknown said...

We were eating with the McCauleys last night and I said -I wonder if Jalyn has had that baby yet. We all said we'd keep praying til we heard otherwise. What a sweet answer to prayer! God is so good. Can't wait to meet Marin (love the name) and hear all the details! Enjoy every precious moment.
Love - Adam, Amanda, and Walker

Unknown said...

We were eating with the McCauleys last night and I said -I wonder if Jalyn has had that baby yet. We all said we'd keep praying til we heard otherwise. What a sweet answer to prayer! God is so good. Can't wait to meet Marin (love the name) and hear all the details! Enjoy every precious moment.
Love - Adam, Amanda, and Walker

Rands said...

Yayyyy! What a tiny blessing. We're SO happy for you guys and can't wait to meet her in a few days. Sounds like all went well. Rest up and enjoy the next few days. Can't wait to see more pics and hear all about it!
We love you!
-Daniel, Randi, and Ellie (Marin's soon-to-be best friend, hopefully!)

Kim Hanson said...

Congratulations Jalyn and Stephen. What a beautiful little girl! We can't wait to meet her!

Love,
Kim, Dane and Nathan Hanson

saraho said...

We are so happy for you guys! Cant wait to meet little Marin. So glad that the delivery went smoothly. Love you guys! ~Dave and Sarah O.

Jeanne said...

PRAISE GOD! Marin is beautiful! What a blessed little girl to have you two for parents. I am happy to hear she came right on time (very important in the Massaro house...) I love yal, call when you are ready for a meal.
jeanne

BabiesLikeMine said...

She is gorgeous! You two made one beautiful little girl. Congrats! We can't wait to see her... Let us know when you are ready for some food! :o) Talk to you soon.

Eric & Kisha said...

Congratulations to all tree of you!! I am so excited for you guys. I was so happy to hear that the delivery went well. Marin is the first baby I've known to be born on her due date and not a day too late- I am already learning from her!! :) We are both so happy for you guys...I can't wait to meet her. I love the name. She is so beautiful. Enjoy your time with her. I look forward to more pictures. Call us if you need anything. You are in our prayers. We love you....
~Kisha & Eric

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

She is perfect and I LOVE her so much. I wish I were there to kiss her all over...I'm sure she'll get all the kisses she needs. Don't let kids from church touch her...they carry illness. I love all three of you and can't wait to see you all together. Tell Marin that uncle loves her and to clean her room.
xoxo.
uncle