Monday, August 29, 2011

fancy new camera = no new pictures

So Stephen thought it would be a great idea for me to get a fancy new camera for my birthday. Well the result has been that he's the only one who's using it! I'm afraid to take it places so I'm missing a lot of our recent family memories. I'll try to do better. I did, however, include some fun pictures of us and the kids until I can catch up on recent activity around here.



Sweet Marin is going to be 4 next month. We've had a busy, fun-filled summer and we are ALL looking forward to her two days at preschool starting next week! In July we visited a pediatric ophthalmologist for her and she was diagnosed with amblyopia and esotropia (essentially a lazy eye). She wears a patch 3 hours a day and we work on activities that cause her to track with that eye- coloring, computer games, television (her fav). Sometimes I even put a patch on my glasses and we play pirates- she's being a real trooper!


I just noticed as I was typing that both the pictures of our kids are in their highchair/booster seats. It's about the only time they are still enough for me to snap pictures. : ) Seaton's destroying what looks to be cake or something here. He is definitely a "treat monster"- not the greatest eater in general but when treats come around he's a terrific eater. He is an incredibly active little boy and he is so funny and sweet! That is until last night when he started climbing out of his crib...yikes!!! I have a feeling we are going to have some long nights/nap times ahead of us for a while. But other than that, he is healthy and wonderful and I think we are going to keep him. : )



Here is a rare moment of them loving on each other. Marin has to be careful where she sits/lays because Seaton won't be far behing trying to sit/lay on her!
















1 comment:

Dave said...

Us guys are good at that...getting you presents that we want to use.