Saturday, August 15, 2009
so far so good!!
I'm becoming more convinced that the transitions kids go through are harder on the parents than on them. Case in point, the big-girl bed...I was so nervous to move her. I thought she'd be scared, sad, etc. Well, we did it today for her nap and it went very well (knock on wood). We moved her stuff in her room this morning which she thought was really fun. She played a bit in the room and on the bed. We talked about it being her new room. And at nap time, she went down pretty much without a peep. Watching her through the crack in the door she spent some time looking around and pointing at all the butterflies and flowers but after about 10 minutes she laid down and went to sleep. She didn't get up when she woke up either, she waited for us. So we're hoping it continues to go so smoothly.
playing in bed this morning-she thinks she's big stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! She did well!
LOL on the hair cut! I think every little girl has to experience one bad cut from mom before vowing to always go to a professional =)
Post a Comment