Monday, August 11, 2008

busy girl

The picture is a bit fuzzy but Marin is officially standing on her own. She still can't do it for very long but every day she gets better. As you can tell she isn't quite sure of herself yet.
This frog pool was a great investment at $7.50- Stephen even finds it refreshing! : )
Tonight she played in her diaper box and she thought that was super fun!

I've been a bit emotional about her the past couple of days. While we were playing this weekend Stephen noticed her top two teeth about to cut through. I know a person should want their child to walk and have teeth but I just wasn't prepared for how quickly she would grow up. I guess I should have listened when everyone told me. : )

5 comments:

saraho said...

she is a beauty jalyn and stephen :) love you guys.

Dan said...

She looks so happy in all of these pics! We are hoping to be down in Tampa after Boston is finished b/c Daniel has a couple of weeks off. We'd love to have a play date... Marin will probably be walking by then!
-rands

Anonymous said...

She is such a happy beautiful girl...

Jamie said...

She is so cute! I don't even know what to do about it...
Standing?
She better get a job!!!

Dave said...

You guys said we could borrow anything we needed? We'll be by to pick up the frog pool later this week. :)