Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Taste of Two



I know a lot of people have more than one child but obviously we only have one so this was new for us. Our good friends Hugh and Dori went on a little vacation and I had the privilege of keeping their beautiful daughter, Jacquelyn, for the day. She is 18 months old and a delightful little girl. It was crazy having both her and Marin but it was a lot of fun. They both wanted what the other had (mainly snacks) and their schedules were pretty different but we figured it out. Marin enjoyed having a friend to play with today!

2 comments:

saraho said...

those pictures are great!! how fun was that! J's hair is getting long she looks like a little girl :) thanks for sharing your day!!

Anonymous said...

those are super cute pictures. I can't thank you enough for watching her on Thursday. We appreciated it so much. We had such a wonderful time being with each other and resting. It was a much needed break. Talk to you soon!