you guys are too cute! i had a perma grin looking at it! It made me think I cant wait to do that when Dave and I have kids! I am so happy for you! when we get a house in TN we cant wait for you to visit! we miss you. love, dave and sarah o.
I have been trying to remember the second part to that song ... Thanks for posting that! Now Jacqi and I can sing along with you! and you do have a wonderful voice Jalyn!
3 comments:
you guys are too cute! i had a perma grin looking at it! It made me think I cant wait to do that when Dave and I have kids! I am so happy for you! when we get a house in TN we cant wait for you to visit! we miss you. love, dave and sarah o.
That is so funny! Ours was about as exciting (read: Daniel fell asleep on the couch and briefly woke up to say, "Happy New Year") =)
She's a cutie!
I have been trying to remember the second part to that song ... Thanks for posting that! Now Jacqi and I can sing along with you! and you do have a wonderful voice Jalyn!
Post a Comment